Monday Meal Time
Hi Everyone Its Monday Meal time! Every Monday I will post a recipe
So try this yummy
Mac Daddy Mac n Cheese!
Mac Daddy Mac n Cheese
Adapted From Food Network
- 3 TBSP butter
- 2 TBSP flour
- 4 cups cream
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb penne pasta
- for topping:
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 TBSP parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease a 9 x13 baking dish.
- Prepare pasta according to box directions.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in flour and thyme. Cook for about 2 minutes
- Slowly add in cream. Increase heat and let it cook for about 10 minutes to thicken.
- Add in cheddar cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Mix cheddar cheese sauce with cooked pasta and pour into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle on top of pasta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown.