Man! It's December and the snow is gone. I think
Friday, Saturday it was 40F and now it like 15F? Please snow, again! Anyway, hello December! It's (for me) fast days, slow days then fast days. Ups and downs, now let's end the year right. ^.^
1. Work to my goal to NaNoWriMo- Well some-post I told you guys that NaNoWriMo was not going to work because I'm was moving and is in the new house. I hope that next November will work
2. Keep drawing- Trying to get in to that. Your think "Every-time she put that in her goals and never does it, like what going on?" (Well sometime like that) The answer to your questions is that- I take drawing/ art pretty serious. It's not like "Oh! I'm bored, let's draw something" Nope, I research and practice. Drawing maybe a job for me.
3. Try saving money- IMPOSSIBLE.
4. Try some room crafts- That may take time.
5. Fix, clean your bike and riding again- Hey! It's December now, too late.
6. 30 Besties?- OH MY GLOB! I have 34. Thank you guys! I love meeting new friends!
7. Start baking again- Thankgiving, I made cheesecake brownies, best stuff on earth (I thought). But no-one ate one, well my mom did. Thanks Mom!
8. Meet someone new- You guys!
9. Stop eating Halloween candy- That was not easy...
10. Be Brave- What was I thinking... I'm not Tris or Legolas! (I'm obsessed about The Lord Of The Rings...)
1. Watch the Hobbit's
2. Have a winter sleepover/ party
4. Do room-tour
5. 38 new friends?
6. Do a winter photo-shoot
7. Get my new design
8. Clean up around my blog
10. Starting writing my novel